WooCommerce can send out emails for new order, cancelled order, processing order, completed order, customer invoice, customer note, reset password and new account. In this video, you’ll find out more about new order email settings, as for the most part, all of the following email settings have the same fields with a few exceptions.
WooCommerce 101 Video Series — a step-by-step guide in setting up your own WooCommerce store, created by WooThemes.
Common Email Issues and FAQs
- I am getting orders, but no emails are sending!
- What is a dedicated SMTP provider? Is that like my Gmail account?
- Suggested Dedicated SMTP Providers
- If emails are being blocked by spam filters, why is it not in my spam folder?
- My contact form emails work, so why do WooCommerce emails get blocked?
- Can I send purchased downloadable files as attachments in the Order Completed and Invoice emails?
- Can I adjust my "New Order" emails to show my customer's name and email address instead of my own?